Dear 2015....Hello 2016






Dear past 2015,

When the first day of 2015, I wish and hoping too much will be a great year. The fact was too hard for me, I through the hardest time of my life. But I learn being more grew up than what I thought. I learn about to let it go, survive, conquer and find my happiness, the most important is I find again my self after for so long I lost my self and for so long always keep asking who the hell I am now. Maybe this is the way Allah lead me to find my self and learn what I must learn for my self. I'm still learning until now and I don't know will be over, but I believe will be much better than past.

My turning point become I am now was the day before my birthday in 2015, reality hit me and everything turning down and becoming bad that what I thought. My reaction was angry, sadness, disappointed, not accept reality, the hardest things was feel depressed. If this reality wasn't come to my life, I'll never know I can be me like this, right now ( I must say I'm glad to be who I am right now ). I'll never know I am an anxiety and I must dealing with my anxiety. I'll never know that I can conquer my self, especially my ego. I'll never know meaning of my life, 'till I realize for to do and doing something meaningful and love it for my self,  not doing something for impress people but just for my self. I'll never know about positivity, positive in thought, positive in life, and positive in friends, friends who can give you positive support for you, friends who never judge you for what mistake you do, friends who can give you energy positive. I'll never know what is the real of happiness and meaning of happiness, I believe everybody have their way to reach their real of happiness. Trust me when you read quote about happiness what you read exactly true. Happiness is all about your mind and your soul. When you happy in mind, soul and heart, you give a positive energy to people around you. The last but not least, I'll learn more about Allah.

What happened in 2015 'till the last year of 2015, I'm truly thankful for everything happen, I'm really thankful for what I have, and very thankful for what I am now.


Hello 2016,

Too many things I wanna do in this year, too many bucket list I wanna do, and too many goals I wanna achievement. This time I don't wanna push again my self for hoping or wishing, for everything will be exactly what I want. I will be do it the best my bucket list and goals but if not suppose to happen like I plan, I will not let my self down again. So 2016 is more about happiness and more positive for my self and soul, not anyone or anything can't make me sad or down or give me a negative energy, it's noted for my self in 2016.

My Bucket List :

  • More learn about cooking and especially baking ( I don't know why I'm not good in baking, 1 of 5 cakes or cookies I make just 1 or 2 will be success...hahahahhaha. Even though I'm a dessert person that's why I'm so curios to  bake a cakes / cookies, so this year I must can bake 1 of  my favourite cake and 1 of my favourite cookies )
  • Less sugar and sweetness ( Like I said before I'm a dessert person, I prefer sweetness than sour. I love so much chocolate. I know it's not good for my health that's why I wanna be more healthy this year )
  • More often exercise ( Last year too many exercise that I skip )
  • Will be productive ( My enemy in my self is laziness and my moody, I wanna fight this laziness and moody so I can be productive than I was before ).
  • Do something in charity
  • More often going to museum
My Goals :

  • Since 2007 I write this blog, last year I'm thinking why not to be serious in this blog. I decided to be more serious write this blog and become a blogger. So you will be see my blog more active than usual. I will write my review about product I use, food hawker, restaurant and many more. I will less write about my personal life, but will be discuss what my friend opinion about general in life topic. You also can see my photograph in this blog. 
  • Another goal is I wanna have another one business with my friends
  • Like last year I wanna be pregnant this year ( this is my big wishes to god, I hope god give us chance to have a baby this year, aminnnnnn )
  • Going to Japan ( Aminnnnnnnn )



" Each morning when I open my eyes I say to my self, I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it " - Groucho Max -



Comments

Popular Posts