Above & Beyond Acoustic



I'm not a fans from above & beyond but I wanna write about their acoustic performance when they did in earlier 2014. When I was found this video, I just thought their acoustic performance blow out of my mind. I'll never expected a trance, progressive trance music become acoustic and from disc jockey  become a musicians and arrangements their music become never expected.

Back 5 or 6 years ago, their music so familiar for my ear because my husband like to hear they music (  while ago my husband love to hear trance and progressive music ) while we are in car. A few song become my favourite a few ago, but if I'm still listening their music right now I'm enjoy but not as much as the past.

This is worth it to watch and I wish they do this often, if their performance in my country like this I will be there to see their performance.

Comments

Popular Posts